Jeff Dunham On The Now Retired “Gangnam Style”
Just because PSY decided to retire “Gangnam Style” during his New Year’s Eve performance doesn’t mean the world will stop talking about it. After becoming the first video to reach over 1 billion views on YouTube, comedian Jeff Dunham and his friend Walter had a lot to say about the song.
“Oh, that is fantastic. I had no idea that the dictator from North Korea was that talented. Kim Jong Eun, who knew? Kim Jong- Il would be proud,” Walter said before Jeff informed him that it’s not the same guy.
“Oh, well whatever. It looks similar.”
So what does Walter really think about the dancing?
“I just think it’s sad when you see something like that and you actually long for Vanilla Ice,” he remarked.
He didn’t hold anything back.
“The guys that did ‘Pants On the Ground’ and the ‘Tootsie Roll’ were Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire compared to that,” he added.
Whether or not “Gangnam Style” is truly retired remains a mystery.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures