Jeff Dunham On The Now Retired “Gangnam Style”
Just because PSY decided to retire “Gangnam Style” during his New Year’s Eve performance doesn’t mean the world will stop talking about it. After becoming the first video to reach over 1 billion views on YouTube, comedian Jeff Dunham and his friend Walter had a lot to say about the song.
“Oh, that is fantastic. I had no idea that the dictator from North Korea was that talented. Kim Jong Eun, who knew? Kim Jong- Il would be proud,” Walter said before Jeff informed him that it’s not the same guy.
“Oh, well whatever. It looks similar.”
So what does Walter really think about the dancing?
“I just think it’s sad when you see something like that and you actually long for Vanilla Ice,” he remarked.
He didn’t hold anything back.
“The guys that did ‘Pants On the Ground’ and the ‘Tootsie Roll’ were Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire compared to that,” he added.
Whether or not “Gangnam Style” is truly retired remains a mystery.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!