The holidays have come and gone, and with everyone starting to adjust back to their post-holiday work this week, it’s time to look back at the things that we missed in pop culture. While you were away enjoying some beach time in Miami, or sitting around opening up presents with your family, Phone Screener Bryan was busy working hard at 92.3 NOW!
So when Ty Loves NY came back LIVE this morning, he decided to find out who was the Smartest Person In NYC: Phone Screener Bryan or you! Did you keep up with your news and pop culture throughout the holidays? If you are able to beat (me) Bryan, then you win a prize!
Ty pulled five questions from the news:
How did Manpreet from South Ozone Park do? Was she able to beat me?
Looks like Phone Screener Bryan was able to beat out Manpreet by one question! Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Now that the Fiscal Cliff has been approved and seems to be done and over with, what HUGE $60 billion package should the House Of Reps be voting on today (this involves a major disaster)?
- What couple spent NYE in Vegas, hosting a party at 1 Oak, immediately after announcing their having their first baby?
- What obnoxious Liz & Dick actress celebrated NYE with her mom in London?
- What couple (who started their adulterous affair when they were co-workers), spent Christmas vacationing at a friends house with 12 nannies?
- What superstar spent Christmastime with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, before kissing One Direction’s Harry Styles at midnight, just feet from all of us in Times Square?
4) Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie
5) Taylor Swift
Did you get them right? Bryan got 3 out of 5 correct. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video