There is something in the water these days, I tell ya. I wish there had been something in the water when I was 10. If there had been, maybe I would’ve cured some foreign viral strand out there… but there wasn’t so here I am.
I like math though!
Anyway, every time I turn around there is some genius child out there that comes out with some cool talent or gimmick….and then it’s on YouTube and we’re all “wowowowowowow! this is really happening?!”
Yes it is. But that’s because there was nothing in the water when we were growing up. That’s why we are shocked.
When you generally think of a washing machine, you think of dread and you weigh your options… should I tackle this beast myself or just leave my dirty granny panties with the laundromat owner to do it for me? I usually tackle the machine… I have issues with people touching my granny panties.
THIS kid however, decided to turn his parent’s washing machine into a drum set. Can you blame the kid? They probably said to him, “NO! You can not have a drum set! Now go wash the clothes!”
He showed them, didn’t he?
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge