Taylor Swift & Lady Gaga Top Most Charitable Celebs Of 2012
According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Gaga started the Born This Way Foundation with a personal $1.2M donation and donated another $1M to victims of Superstorm Sandy, which devastated her hometown of New York City.
Also on the list were Demi Lovato, for her work with anti-bullying campaigns; Jay-Z and Beyonce for their work fundraising for their respective charities; P!nk for her work with PETA; and Justin Bieber for his work with his Believe charity and Pencils of Promise.
-Steve Koscik, US99.5/Chicago
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video