Taylor Swift & Lady Gaga Top Most Charitable Celebs Of 2012
According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Gaga started the Born This Way Foundation with a personal $1.2M donation and donated another $1M to victims of Superstorm Sandy, which devastated her hometown of New York City.
Also on the list were Demi Lovato, for her work with anti-bullying campaigns; Jay-Z and Beyonce for their work fundraising for their respective charities; P!nk for her work with PETA; and Justin Bieber for his work with his Believe charity and Pencils of Promise.
-Steve Koscik, US99.5/Chicago
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!