According to the report, Swift donated over $4 million to the Country Hall of Fame Museum, alone along with various other charities, while Underwood donated portions from her “Blown Away” tour ticket sales (as she announced to the crowd), as well as raising $350,000 for her hometown, and working with The Humane Society, and PETA.
Gaga started the Born This Way Foundation with a personal $1.2M donation and donated another $1M to victims of Superstorm Sandy, which devastated her hometown of New York City.
Also on the list were Demi Lovato, for her work with anti-bullying campaigns; Jay-Z and Beyonce for their work fundraising for their respective charities; P!nk for her work with PETA; and Justin Bieber for his work with his Believe charity and Pencils of Promise.
-Steve Koscik, US99.5/Chicago
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge