There is nothing better than riding the train, crossing the Manhattan Bridge and seeing the skyline or walking around Time Square or sharing a pie in Dumbo at Grimaldi’s.
And with so many places to eat, shop, get your hair done and dance, I thought I would share with you my five favorite things to do in NYC to make it easier for you to navigate through 2013!
Coming in at number 5 is getting my hair did. I know how hard it is to find a hair stylist. You find one you love and then they move, right? Happens all the time.
This year I found my stylist Jeana at Guy Anthony Salon in Clifton, New Jersey.
After making an appearance at Chris Michael’s in Woodbridge, New Jersey the previous night, my wife and I woke up at 6:30 am – running on about 4 hours of sleep – to beat the traffic so I can get my hair did.
Yes, this Brooklyn girl gets up that early on a Sunday and travels all the way to Jersey just to get her hair done right.
Check out the video and stay tuned for my fourth favorite thing to do in NYC!
-Micki Gamez, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!