Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Mac Miller Take Europe In 2013
Weezy is currently working on his forthcoming CD, I Am Not A Human Being 2, but has run into some tax troubles that caused him to pay a reported $8 million dollars in back taxes. None of that will interfere with his 15-date European tour.
2 Chainz recently received a GRAMMY nod in the important Best Rap Album category for his Based on a T.R.U. Story debut. Mac Miller, the Pittsburgh based rapper who has a growing and loyal fan base, was consistently on the road since his break-out Blue Slide Park hit the charts in 2011.
See the dates for Lil Wayne’s 15-stop 2013 European tour:
Fri. March 08 Ireland, Dublin 02 Arena
Sun. March 10 France, Toulouse Zenith
Mon.March 11 France, Marseille Le Dome
Wed. March 13 Denmark, Copenhagen Tap 1
Thu. March 14 Norway, Oslo Spektrum
Fri. March 15 Sweden, Stockholm Globe
Sun. March 17 France, Amneville Le Galaxy
Mon. March 18 Germany, Hamburg Sporthalle
Tue. March 19 Germany, Berlin Velodrom
Thu. March 21 France, Paris Bercy
Fri. March 22 Germany, Dusseldorf Mitsubishi Electric Halle
Sat. March 23 Switzerland, Davos
Mon. March 25 Belgium, Brussels Forest Club
Tue. March 26 Germany, Frankfurt Festhalle
Wed. March 27 Netherlands, Amsterdam Ziggo
Check out what 2 Chainz had to say about the beef between Lil Wayne and Pusha T.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour