On last night’s The Voice, a special tribute was performed for all the fallen students, teachers and aides of Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton stood on stage as well as the contestants from the popular singing reality show, each holding a sign placard with the victims’ names and ages.
With candles lit, the entire cast performed Hallelujah, one of the most touching songs ever created. The performance was prerecorded, but done perfectly. As the song ends it fades to blackness with silence. It’s a beautifully touching and great rendition of a classic.
Take a look below. But warning: you might need a tissue!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Aaron Carter’s #tipsforgirls Are Overtly Patronizing And Borderline Misogynistic