On last night’s The Voice, a special tribute was performed for all the fallen students, teachers and aides of Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton stood on stage as well as the contestants from the popular singing reality show, each holding a sign placard with the victims’ names and ages.
With candles lit, the entire cast performed Hallelujah, one of the most touching songs ever created. The performance was prerecorded, but done perfectly. As the song ends it fades to blackness with silence. It’s a beautifully touching and great rendition of a classic.
Take a look below. But warning: you might need a tissue!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Dirty On The Dos: Taylor Swift Throws Bieber Shade & Is Miley Cyrus Lip Locking Rihanna?
- Battle Of The Beats: Demi & Cher vs Mariah & Miguel
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo