Watch The Voice Cast Perform “Hallelujah,” A Memorial To Sandy Hook Elementary School
On last night’s The Voice, a special tribute was performed for all the fallen students, teachers and aides of Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton stood on stage as well as the contestants from the popular singing reality show, each holding a sign placard with the victims’ names and ages.
With candles lit, the entire cast performed Hallelujah, one of the most touching songs ever created. The performance was prerecorded, but done perfectly. As the song ends it fades to blackness with silence. It’s a beautifully touching and great rendition of a classic.
Take a look below. But warning: you might need a tissue!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Drake Sued Over ‘Pound Cake’ & Kate Upton DOES Love Her Breasts!
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly