Watch The Voice Cast Perform “Hallelujah,” A Memorial To Sandy Hook Elementary School
On last night’s The Voice, a special tribute was performed for all the fallen students, teachers and aides of Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton stood on stage as well as the contestants from the popular singing reality show, each holding a sign placard with the victims’ names and ages.
With candles lit, the entire cast performed Hallelujah, one of the most touching songs ever created. The performance was prerecorded, but done perfectly. As the song ends it fades to blackness with silence. It’s a beautifully touching and great rendition of a classic.
Take a look below. But warning: you might need a tissue!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’