Watch The Voice Cast Perform “Hallelujah,” A Memorial To Sandy Hook Elementary School
On last night’s The Voice, a special tribute was performed for all the fallen students, teachers and aides of Sandy Hook Elementary School.
Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green and Blake Shelton stood on stage as well as the contestants from the popular singing reality show, each holding a sign placard with the victims’ names and ages.
With candles lit, the entire cast performed Hallelujah, one of the most touching songs ever created. The performance was prerecorded, but done perfectly. As the song ends it fades to blackness with silence. It’s a beautifully touching and great rendition of a classic.
Take a look below. But warning: you might need a tissue!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!