Train Raids: Zann Is Comin’ to a Train Near You!
There are two questions I ask myself every time I hop onto the train… “What in the hell is that smell?” and “what does this guy speaking want from me?”
Usually people get on the train because they have somewhere to be or because they want money. Something, anything. I wanted to change that up for NYC and the boroughs, so I decided I wanted to invade all the trains and give YOU things.
Today I raided the 2, 3, R and D trains in Brooklyn. It was my way of saying “Happy Holidays.”
I can’t really have everybody in the city over to my apt to celebrate Christmas…I figured the next best thing was to hook you up with free stuff, courtesy of 92.3…you guys loved it! Catch me train hopping all the way up to Harlem next week! Thanks so much to Brooklyn for not thinking we were too weird when we came crashing through the doors saying “HEEEEEEEYYYYY! I’m Zann…..Happy Holiiiiiidaaaaaaays!”
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower