92.3 NOW’s “TY Loves NY” morning show would like your help in remembering the children of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy by donating handcrafted drawings, painting, cards etc.
We are planning on collecting these tokens of remembrance and taking them to the memorial site in Newtown, CT as soon as possible.
We got the idea from one of the victims, 6-year-old Emilie Parker, a very compassionate little girl, who would draw pictures for people when she thought they were sad.
It is a simple thing to do and something that parents can just explain as “there are some kids who are really sad and a picture would cheer them up,” rather than get really in depth on what happened.
So have a heart and do your part. Send your drawings to:
92.3 NOW FM
345 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
c/o Ty Bentli
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’