Draw For Kids: Donate Hand Drawn Paintings To Newtown, CT
92.3 NOW’s “TY Loves NY” morning show would like your help in remembering the children of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy by donating handcrafted drawings, painting, cards etc.
We are planning on collecting these tokens of remembrance and taking them to the memorial site in Newtown, CT as soon as possible.
We got the idea from one of the victims, 6-year-old Emilie Parker, a very compassionate little girl, who would draw pictures for people when she thought they were sad.
It is a simple thing to do and something that parents can just explain as “there are some kids who are really sad and a picture would cheer them up,” rather than get really in depth on what happened.
So have a heart and do your part. Send your drawings to:
92.3 NOW FM
345 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
c/o Ty Bentli
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!