Draw For Kids: Donate Hand Drawn Paintings To Newtown, CT
92.3 NOW’s “TY Loves NY” morning show would like your help in remembering the children of the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy by donating handcrafted drawings, painting, cards etc.
We are planning on collecting these tokens of remembrance and taking them to the memorial site in Newtown, CT as soon as possible.
We got the idea from one of the victims, 6-year-old Emilie Parker, a very compassionate little girl, who would draw pictures for people when she thought they were sad.
It is a simple thing to do and something that parents can just explain as “there are some kids who are really sad and a picture would cheer them up,” rather than get really in depth on what happened.
So have a heart and do your part. Send your drawings to:
92.3 NOW FM
345 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014
c/o Ty Bentli
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’