It all really started out as me being lazy. In all honesty, I don’t find myself interesting anymore. JUST KIDDING. I do, it’s just, how fun would it be to have you guys rep your school vs. me saying “and *drum roll* number 6 on the Top 7 at 7:47 is… JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!”?
I would prefer to have YOU guys host. Plus, if you want to know the truth, it gets sort of lonely in that studio. I know I’m possibly talking to a lot of people… but when somebody suggested I have Secaucus High’s Patriot Cheer Squad in studio to help host, I was all for it!
16 girls to pep up the party?! Sign me up!
The best thing about the whole night was that I was able to finally fullfill my dream of being in a cheer pyramid. Granted, I shifted a little weird towards the end and caused all my poor new friends to come tumbling to the ground, but dreams came true last night!
I can’t wait to go to the cheer competition on January 26th at Secaucus (which I plan to crash, trust me!). These girls were so much fun! Secaucus High… you should be very proud of your school’s squad. They are very sweet and talented girls. I can’t wait to have you guys back again!
You inspire me to be a cheerleader in my next life!
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Ty Loves NY’s Challenge To Kanye West: Donate Gifts To A War Veteran Family