Next week we’ll find out who will become The Voice. In addition to learning who America votes the winner of Season 3, the show will up the star power.
— Rihanna (@rihanna) December 13, 2012
Trevin Hunte said his goodbyes earlier this week. Clearly upset, a teary-eyed Trevin was thankful for the experience he gained this season.
“Words can’t even explain how happy and excited I am. I definitely got an opportunity to start my career and show America that I’m more than just The Voice,” he said.
Calling the show the “best experience for me in my whole entire life,” viewers have seen Trevin transform into a confident performer.
“I’ve grown as a performer, I’ve grown as a person,” he said. “I never saw myself getting a chair to turn around so to make it to the Top 4 was a great accomplishment for me. I don’t think I would have done anything different. I feel like if I had done anything different I wouldn’t be Trevin.”
Nicholas David, Cassadee Pope, and Terry McDermott are the final contestants left.
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’