Tony Lucca got a glimpse into what Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is really like last season on The Voice when Adam turned his chair for the singer. Since his experience on The Voice and on Team Adam, Tony has signed to Adam’s label 222 Records.
With an expected album release next year, Tony revealed to CBS Local what it’s like to work with the singer and coach.
“Adam is really good at delegating. He’s a very strong personality and he’s very impulsive in ways,” Tony admitted. “He gets excited but he’s got to have a nice team of people around him to implement his ideas.”
Tony added that Adam’s excitement for a project carries into everything he does.
“So far it’s watching his competitive spirit rise to the occasion,” Tony said. “There’s no doubt in my mind that as we progress be it in pre-production of the album, picking the right songs and producers to pulling the trigger on a large marketing strategy that he’s going to be like a bulldog going after the best possible opportunities to help me succeed. Really [it's] just a continuation of our relationship on the show.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”