Tony Lucca got a glimpse into what Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is really like last season on The Voice when Adam turned his chair for the singer. Since his experience on The Voice and on Team Adam, Tony has signed to Adam’s label 222 Records.
With an expected album release next year, Tony revealed to CBS Local what it’s like to work with the singer and coach.
“Adam is really good at delegating. He’s a very strong personality and he’s very impulsive in ways,” Tony admitted. “He gets excited but he’s got to have a nice team of people around him to implement his ideas.”
Tony added that Adam’s excitement for a project carries into everything he does.
“So far it’s watching his competitive spirit rise to the occasion,” Tony said. “There’s no doubt in my mind that as we progress be it in pre-production of the album, picking the right songs and producers to pulling the trigger on a large marketing strategy that he’s going to be like a bulldog going after the best possible opportunities to help me succeed. Really [it's] just a continuation of our relationship on the show.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!