DJ Toro’s Take On The Radio City Christmas Spectacular
Celebrating the holidays with my family is the best.
This year I was lucky enough to take my mom and my niece to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in Rockefeller Center, NYC.
I had seen the show years ago, but it was my mom and my niece’s first time!
Before the show we went to dinner in Times Square and walked over to see the Christmas Tree at the Rock. After a quick pit stop at a street vendor for some roasted chestnuts we made our way to Radio City Music Hall.
Let me tell you, it was truly amazing!
Since I had seen the show before I thought I knew what was going to happen, but I was mistaken. The show was totally reinvented. There were even scenes that incorporated 3D - Not some corny 3D, it was like movie theater quality 3D!
I definitely recommend that everyone go see it.
This Christmas Eve I will be at my mom’s house after I’m on air to throw down on food and catch up with my family in Brooklyn.
I also have to mention that it’s my dogs Brooklyn and Mia’s first Christmas!
-DJ Toro, 92.3 NOW/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour