Talk about breakin’ the bank! Britney Spears has been named the highest earning woman in music for 2012! According to Forbes, she made $58 Million over the past year off of her Femme Fatale tour & album, being a judge on the X Factor reality competition show and through her Fantasy fragrance line.
I’m sure getting rid of a gold digging husband helped her financial growth (and sanity too).
Taylor Swift is the second highest paid woman this year, bringing in only $1 Million LESS than The Queen B.
Forbes Top 10 Highest Paid Women of 2012:
1. Britney Spears, $58 million.
2. Taylor Swift, $57 million.
3. Rihanna, $54 million.
4. Lady Gaga, $52 million.
5. Katy Perry, $45 million.
6. Beyonce, $40 million.
7. Adele, $35 million.
8. Sade, $33 million.
9. Madonna, $30 million.
10. Shakira, $20 million.
–Jayme Lea, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope