Talk about breakin’ the bank! Britney Spears has been named the highest earning woman in music for 2012! According to Forbes, she made $58 Million over the past year off of her Femme Fatale tour & album, being a judge on the X Factor reality competition show and through her Fantasy fragrance line.
I’m sure getting rid of a gold digging husband helped her financial growth (and sanity too).
Taylor Swift is the second highest paid woman this year, bringing in only $1 Million LESS than The Queen B.
Forbes Top 10 Highest Paid Women of 2012:
1. Britney Spears, $58 million.
2. Taylor Swift, $57 million.
3. Rihanna, $54 million.
4. Lady Gaga, $52 million.
5. Katy Perry, $45 million.
6. Beyonce, $40 million.
7. Adele, $35 million.
8. Sade, $33 million.
9. Madonna, $30 million.
10. Shakira, $20 million.
–Jayme Lea, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!