Britney Spears Tops Forbes’ Highest Paid Ladies In Music for 2012
Talk about breakin’ the bank! Britney Spears has been named the highest earning woman in music for 2012! According to Forbes, she made $58 Million over the past year off of her Femme Fatale tour & album, being a judge on the X Factor reality competition show and through her Fantasy fragrance line.
I’m sure getting rid of a gold digging husband helped her financial growth (and sanity too).
Taylor Swift is the second highest paid woman this year, bringing in only $1 Million LESS than The Queen B.
Forbes Top 10 Highest Paid Women of 2012:
1. Britney Spears, $58 million.
2. Taylor Swift, $57 million.
3. Rihanna, $54 million.
4. Lady Gaga, $52 million.
5. Katy Perry, $45 million.
6. Beyonce, $40 million.
7. Adele, $35 million.
8. Sade, $33 million.
9. Madonna, $30 million.
10. Shakira, $20 million.
–Jayme Lea, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video