Keys will be performing a wide range of her hits, including songs from her recently released Girl On Fire album, which debuted at No. 1 in November.
‘Live On Letterman’ is an award-winning webcast series that gives viewers intimate performances from the world’s top music talent. In 2012, the CBS Interactive show, which is presented by AT&T, showcased live performances from Carrie Underwood, Maroon 5, The Killers, Mumford & Sons and more.
Keys hit the stage Wednesday (December 12) as part of the 12-12-12 benefit concert, which included a diverse group of musicians such as Kanye West, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel and more.
Fans can watch Alicia Keys’ webcast on-demand on CBS.com and VEVO, Tuesday, Dec. 18 (8:00 PM, ET/5:00 PM, PT) or catch a live audio stream at Radio.com. She will also appear on the Late Show with David Letterman (11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT) on CBS.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+