Justin Bieber Murder Plot Foiled
They allegedly had a plan to attack the singer and members of his entourage at his Madison Square Garden concert in New York City on November 28. The investigator has identified the two men as Mark Staake and his nephew Tanner Ruane, but the brains behind the operation was convicted killer and rapist Dana Martin, a fellow inmate of Staake’s at a Las Cruces a state prison in 2000.
Martin, who exhibited an obsession with Bieber and had a tattoo of the singer on his leg, wanted Bieber strangled with a paisley tie and castrated along with his bodyguard.
SEE ALSO: Justin Bieber Extends Believe Tour
Taylor Ruane made it to New York and was discovered by the NYPD with “murder tools” and pruning shears on his person. Through recorded phone calls the police released he stated, “I’m disappointed I couldn’t carry out the murders”.
The plot was discovered when Martin turned in the two hitmen that he hired and terminated his plan. Bieber’s camp have not yet commented.
-Kanyinsola Ibiyemi-aluko, 101.5/Phoenix
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Ed Sheeran, Always A Fan, Recalls Pharrell’s Offer To Collaborate