New York City native with an international heart, Suraci has been rocking dance floors for quite some time.
Forged from the sounds of House Music Legends such as Armand Van Helden, Todd Terry & David Morales to contemporary DJ phenomenon’s such as Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta, Avicii, & Afrojack as well as Hip Hop Moguls such as Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, LL Cool J, and RUN DMC. Suraci’s sets are truly unique and exciting, and constantly evolving in his pursuit to create that adrenaline rush that unites people from all walks of life on the dance floor. This intense passion can be heard in his DJ sets and remixes alike.
As one half of the superstar production team Smash Mode, Suraci & two time Grammy nominated Jimmy Greco (Jennifer Lopez, Carlos Santana, Frankie Negron) have been pumping out killer remixes for a seemingly endless list of superstars such as Swedish House Mafia, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Jesse McCartney, Sean Kingston, Kimberley Locke, to Indie Pop/Rock acts Cobra Starship, Boys Like Girls, Neon Trees, Passion Pit, The Ting Tings, Rock Mafia and seminal Hip Hop acts Three Six Mafia, Jim Jones, Pitbull and Lil Wayne.
2011 was truly a breakout year when DJ Suraci and Greco aka Smash Mode, had been tapped by global EDM sensations Swedish House Mafia to remix their international smash hit “Save The World Tonight” that is currently being supported by Swedish House Mafia on their Official Website and Facebook page. “This was truly a blessing and an honor” says Suraci. The Smash Mode remix of “Save The World Tonight” was exclusively premiered on mega media giant AOL Music’s home page the day it was released. This is an honor typically reserved for the likes of Coldplay, Eminem, Britney Spears, Depeche Mode, Kanye West, Jay-Z, and A-List artists of such caliber.
- Smash Mode Remix: Cobra Starship’s ‘You Make Me Feel…’
- Smash Mode Remix: Swedish House Mafia’s ‘Save The World…”
- Smash Mode Remix: Train’s “Drive By”
- Smash Mode + Rock Mafia: “Big Bang” – Mob Wives (Remix)
- Smash Mode Remix: J.Cole’s ‘Work Out’
- Smash Mode Remix Lil Wayne’s ‘How To Love’
- Smash Mode Remix: Britney Spears’ ‘I Wanna Go’
- Olly Murs Gives Facebook Love To 92.3 NOW’s DJ Suraci
Suraci has also co-created and mixed the “Electro-Sweat” Mix Compilation series on legendary house music label Nervous Records along with Nervous Records head honcho Mike Weiss which went on to gather accolades such as being nominated for an IDMA Award for “Best CD Compilation”at Miami’s annual Winter Music Conference and Top 20 Dance Album on iTunes.
In between countless hours in the studio, Suraci also manages to travel far and wide to bring his special sets to dance floors around the world. He is no stranger to the Hollywood jet set where he is summoned on occasion to DJ events for some of Hollywood’s elite such as block-buster movie director Brett Ratner (X-Men, Rush Hour).
Suraci has a unique connection with his fans from all walks of life around the world. This can be seen almost everyday on Twitter; whether it’s his fans showing some love or A-list artists such as Swedish House Mafia, Krewella, Olly Murs, 50 Cent, Gabe Saporta (Cobra Starship), Sabi, Clinton Sparks, Wynter Gordon, Sean Garrett, & Rock Mafia shouting him out.
You can hear Suraci every Saturday Night in NYC on WNOW 92.3 NOW FM where he is a resident DJ on The Saturday Night Dance Factory. He can also be heard nationwide on Music Choice Cable TV as well as throughout the world via podcast on iTunes, Pod-O-Matic and Soundcloud.
Keep Up With All Things SURACI:
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!