Hot on the heels of their Thanksgiving Day Parade performance, Amy Heidemann & Nick Noonan of Karmin have teamed up with the iconic fashion brand Coach and stylist-to-the-stars Rachel Zoe to keep us feeling the holiday spirit with a brand new video for their version of the song “Sleigh Ride.”
As we’ve come to expect from the daring duo, Amy even included a Santa-themed rap verse, although we’re not exactly sure what it’s all about:
“The winter ice so cold yeah it’s clogging my snuff/I need the fireplace hot get the logs in the ov/Until I get my egg nog a-fog foggin’ me up/Catch me candy cane crunchin’ – come on!”
Watch the video below: Can you spot all of the high end swag that Rachel Zoe decked Amy & Nick in?
These kids look so maj, I could literally die!
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+