When it comes to the holidays, everyone has a favorite Christmas song. For 3OH!3, it’s not exactly what you’d expect. Nat Motte and Sean Foreman sat down and talked holiday music with CBS Local and revealed a few holiday traditions we’re still scratching our heads about.
“My favorite Christmas song is ‘Jingle Balls,’” Nat confessed. “I just remember being the bad boy in elementary school class and when you’re singing ‘Jingle Bells’ you just put the balls in there.”
Sean was very confused.
“I thought it was ‘Jingle Balls.’ No one told me any different,” he remarked.
“There you have it,” Nat deadpanned.
Meanwhile, Sean’s favorite holiday song can’t really be classified as a Christmas tune.
“My favorite Christmas song is Blackstreet ‘No Diggity.’”
“‘Cause you played that at Christmas?” Nat asked.
“That’s my family tradition to always play that before we open our Hennessy. Our Cristal,” Sean said. “I love that. That’s actually probably my favorite song of all time. It’s all holidays.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’