When it comes to the holidays, everyone has a favorite Christmas song. For 3OH!3, it’s not exactly what you’d expect. Nat Motte and Sean Foreman sat down and talked holiday music with CBS Local and revealed a few holiday traditions we’re still scratching our heads about.
“My favorite Christmas song is ‘Jingle Balls,’” Nat confessed. “I just remember being the bad boy in elementary school class and when you’re singing ‘Jingle Bells’ you just put the balls in there.”
Sean was very confused.
“I thought it was ‘Jingle Balls.’ No one told me any different,” he remarked.
“There you have it,” Nat deadpanned.
Meanwhile, Sean’s favorite holiday song can’t really be classified as a Christmas tune.
“My favorite Christmas song is Blackstreet ‘No Diggity.’”
“‘Cause you played that at Christmas?” Nat asked.
“That’s my family tradition to always play that before we open our Hennessy. Our Cristal,” Sean said. “I love that. That’s actually probably my favorite song of all time. It’s all holidays.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…