Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan were being chauffeured through Manhattan in a black SUV when Tomlinson decided to pop up through the sunroof with a camera. Filming himself lip syncing and replicating dance moves typically reserved for a bedroom mirror, he caught the eye of two members of the NYPD. This resulted in their driver being pulled over. It looks like the British boy banders escaped with a warning and even took a moment to snap a photo with one of the men in blue. Stars — they’re nothing like us!
It’s possible Tomlinson was recording footage for One Direction 3D movie, expected for release on August 30th of 2013.
- @ejjudge, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Robin Thicke Under Fire For Steamy Song Lyrics