Hunter Hayes Celebrates GRAMMY Noms & Releases Video
In fact, just yesterday Hunter released the music video for his new single “Somebody’s Heartache.”
Filmed in Minneapolis while on his current tour with Carrie Underwood, the video gives some insight into what a typical day on the road is like. Fans get a glimpse at Hunter backstage, rehearsing, performing to thousands, and meeting the fans.
In an interview with CBS Local, Hunter discussed his new single.
“‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is kind of the sequel to ‘Wanted,’” he revealed. “It’s kind of like the last effort to convince, ‘Hey look, this is not a really bad idea. This is actually probably a good idea. We should try this.’ It’s worth trying.”
Hunter says the song addresses taking a leap of faith.
“Some chances are worth taking. Knowing that the outcome far outweighs the risks. That’s what ‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is about,” he said. “This could very well fail and that’s fine, but if it’s going to fail I might as well say that it failed trying because it’s definitely worth trying.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’