In fact, just yesterday Hunter released the music video for his new single “Somebody’s Heartache.”
Filmed in Minneapolis while on his current tour with Carrie Underwood, the video gives some insight into what a typical day on the road is like. Fans get a glimpse at Hunter backstage, rehearsing, performing to thousands, and meeting the fans.
In an interview with CBS Local, Hunter discussed his new single.
“‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is kind of the sequel to ‘Wanted,’” he revealed. “It’s kind of like the last effort to convince, ‘Hey look, this is not a really bad idea. This is actually probably a good idea. We should try this.’ It’s worth trying.”
Hunter says the song addresses taking a leap of faith.
“Some chances are worth taking. Knowing that the outcome far outweighs the risks. That’s what ‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is about,” he said. “This could very well fail and that’s fine, but if it’s going to fail I might as well say that it failed trying because it’s definitely worth trying.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope