Hunter Hayes Celebrates GRAMMY Noms & Releases Video
In fact, just yesterday Hunter released the music video for his new single “Somebody’s Heartache.”
Filmed in Minneapolis while on his current tour with Carrie Underwood, the video gives some insight into what a typical day on the road is like. Fans get a glimpse at Hunter backstage, rehearsing, performing to thousands, and meeting the fans.
In an interview with CBS Local, Hunter discussed his new single.
“‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is kind of the sequel to ‘Wanted,’” he revealed. “It’s kind of like the last effort to convince, ‘Hey look, this is not a really bad idea. This is actually probably a good idea. We should try this.’ It’s worth trying.”
Hunter says the song addresses taking a leap of faith.
“Some chances are worth taking. Knowing that the outcome far outweighs the risks. That’s what ‘Somebody’s Heartbreak’ is about,” he said. “This could very well fail and that’s fine, but if it’s going to fail I might as well say that it failed trying because it’s definitely worth trying.”
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video