The 25 second clip is a blur of raw behind the scenes footage, home childhood videos, exchanges of hugs with now hubby Jay-Z and, oh wait, what was that?
Apparently there is a quick snapshot of Beyonce showing off her bare baby bump in the bathroom.
Micki definitely supports what she is doing with this documentary. It’s genius! Everyone is always talking about her life and getting it wrong so now she can tell her own story.
Her fans are going to see the many layers that make up this mega super star. They’re going to see little Beyonce aspiring to be a singer, Destiny’s Child Beyonce, solo career Beyonce, Beyonce as Jay-Z‘s wife and of course Beyonce as a new mom.
And as a way to set the record straight about the rumors she wasn’t really pregnant, Beyonce released a photo, which can be seen in the teaser, of her bare baby bump.
Micki loves Beyonce, but seriously that image doesn’t prove a thing. Anyone could have a little pudgy belly like that. Her belly does not resemble that of a pregnant woman’s. It looks like she went on a food binge and hadn’t pooped for two days.
Micki had her Producer Rita , who is NOT pregnant, recreate the singer’s bump.
Watch Micki sound off in the video above.
What do you think about the bump? Does that photo prove Beyonce was really pregnant with Blue Ivy?
Sound off in the comments below!
-Maria Bonello, 92.3 NOW
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’