Is Baby Makin’ Music Being Played Through Rihanna’s Speakers?
Rihanna knows how to do two things very well: turn out pop hits and stir up controversy.
[PHOTOS] Rihanna Launches “Nude” in L.A.
Now I swore the only thing I was going to talk about today was Stuff-A-Bus, but this is just too good to keep to myself…
Rihanna wants to have a baby!
That’s what I am hearing! According to sources at her label, she allegedly had a meeting with her team and asked them for some time off so she could plan for a baby.
Is that the big news Rihanna tweeted out yesterday?
Big news coming tomorrow!—
Rihanna (@rihanna) December 05, 2012
With whom you ask? Is that question even necessary? Chris Brown, obviously!
Back to business, baby! If Rihanna wants to start a family so badly she is going to have to wait, because according to her booking agency she is completely taken until 2014, including shows at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on May 4th and 5th in 2013. Hope the pee stick doesn’t turn blue anytime soon!
P.S. Rihanna has a new show coming to the Style Network!
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures