Jennifer Hudson is showing her love for Whitney Houston in a new TV special.
Other stars like Halle Berry, actress Taraji P Henson, LL COOL J and Britney Spears will also appear to talk about Whitney’s legendary career.
The night will feature some of the most memorable performances of the diva’s career including some of the six-time winner’s classic Grammy moments, along with previously unreleased footage and exclusive interviews with the star, who passed away in February.
Jennifer even came up with the ultimate reason to watch the special, in less than 140 characters no less.
Jennifer Hudson (@IAMJHUD) November 15, 2012
Watch We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston this Friday, November 16 on CBS at 10 pm ET/PT.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!