Jennifer Hudson is showing her love for Whitney Houston in a new TV special.
Other stars like Halle Berry, actress Taraji P Henson, LL COOL J and Britney Spears will also appear to talk about Whitney’s legendary career.
The night will feature some of the most memorable performances of the diva’s career including some of the six-time winner’s classic Grammy moments, along with previously unreleased footage and exclusive interviews with the star, who passed away in February.
Jennifer even came up with the ultimate reason to watch the special, in less than 140 characters no less.
Jennifer Hudson (@IAMJHUD) November 15, 2012
Watch We Will Always Love You: A Grammy Salute to Whitney Houston this Friday, November 16 on CBS at 10 pm ET/PT.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Lulu y Lala Give the Guys of Ty Loves NY the Polar Plunge Shrinkage Test