God bless my mother, I’m getting tattooed at this age?
Unlike my brother, who went through the tattoo phase when he was younger, well he’s still going through it, I just recently started.
Up until now, I only had one tattoo hidden away on my upper back. I don’t even remember that it’s there until a guy asks me,”You have a tattoo on your back?” How he sees it, is to remain between him and myself, thank you very much.
NOW I have three tattoos.
It all started with people sending me pictures via Twitter @Zanntastic of ”Love Yourself NOW” on their wrists.
“Love Yourself NOW” is my campaign for young adults to love themself as they are. It inspired me to get this tattoo while I was on vacation in California:
The other tattoo I got because I was feeling a little feisty. If you know anything about me, I’m probably not committing to a man anytime soon. And to be quite honest, I think that people who get tattoos with their significant other’s name are not thinking clearly.
I took the Zann route and made sure I covered all my bases with this tattoo that I got at Brooklyn INK, NYC:
The rad ink artist Matt finished it up in about 15 minutes. People think it’s hilarious, I think it’s fitting for me. Covers all my men if you ask me.
Here’s my question however: I want to explore where one would get a tattoo in the tri-state area. In your opinion, where is the best place to get a tattoo?
Sound off in the comments section so I can start exploring some great tattoo shops. I bet my mom can’t wait to see what art I get done next!
-Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!