Chris Brown has returned to Twitter after nearly a week passed since he has deleted his account. While he has yet to send a new Tweet, the firebrand singer has updated his Instagram account with a photo of Rihanna and him, with a cigarette(?) dangling from his mouth. He added to the image a caption that was sure to fire up the blogosphere.
The newly uploaded photo finds Brown puffing a cigarette while sitting on a couch next to Rihanna, who is wrapped in a camouflage blanket (or sleeping bag? New wave Snuggie? ).
The caption reads: “What would music today sound like if these two kids didn’t exist?”
The photo is the first full-faced image of them together either has uploaded since it has been reported that they rekindled their romance. Rihanna posted a picture last week of a shirtless Brown who was laying face-down on a bed. She later posted another shot that showed the back of Brown’s head, and included her face.
Brown had not left behind his social media altogether. After he deleted his Twitter account, he posted to Instagram an announcement of his upcoming album. At press time, his account remains active with no updates.
E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’