‘Tis the season to give, but just how much is TOO much? This year saw record breaking spending on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, which means people saved a lot of money for people on their Christmas lists. Do you set limits on how much you can spend each season, or is your wallet bottomless? ‘Ty Loves NY’ got to the bottom of what the tri state was spending this year, and it’s actually pretty surprising!
The country was busy running to their gas stations this week, spending bucket loads of money in hopes of winning the record breaking $550 million dollar Powerball. With only two people winning the jackpot, it turns out people pressed their luck; they should been saving some of that lottery spending on their Christmas list!
How much money do you spend on your Christmas list each season? When it comes to his girlfriend, Ty and Corri like to spend about $20 on each, just because it shows their creative side. Lala spends over $1000 on her entire list. Is Lala an over-spender, or is Ty just really cheap?
We got a hold of some listeners to find out how much they spend each Christmas season on gifts:
So we’ve found that the tri-state is willing to spend anywhere from under $100 to over $1500. That’s a WIDE range of money for Christmas shopping. Do you fall in between that price range? Or do you spend more? Are you one of those people who believe Christmas time is meant to be spent with family and not buying gifts? Take the poll below and let us know!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain