Lulu & Lala Put Urban Legend Pregnancy Tests To The Test: But Wait, Is Ty’s GF Pregnant!?
The big news over the week was the surprise pregnancy of Jessica Simpson! She gave birth to her first child Maxwell in May, and is currently pregnant with her second child. Turns out Jessica wasn’t even aware she was pregnant, which means she was just as surprised as the rest of the world. That seems to be a recurring problem with some women out there. Sure they miss their period, or they are late, but does that mean they are pregnant? Maybe.
Throughout the generations, urban legend pregnancy tests have been created to test whether or not a women is indeed pregnant. On this mornings ‘Ty Loves NY’, Lulu put these urban legends to the test!
Lulu just might be preggers!!! Do you believe in these urban legend pregnancy tests? She hit the streets of NYC to find out whether women are “surprise pregnant” or just not pregnant at all.
Turns out Lulu might be on to something after that last test! But she decided it’s time to find out the ULTIMATE test by heading to Ty’s place and testing his girlfriend Corri:
Is Corri REALLY pregnant!? Do you believe in urban legends? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with Corri, but Ty doesn’t believe a second his girlfriend is pregnant.
Have you ever tried one of these home pregnancy urban legend tests? How about you head here to take the short quiz. Maybe you will pull a Jessica Simpson and find out you’re accidentally pregnant!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’