It’s only been seven months since she delivered her first child (named Maxwell) with fiance Eric Johnson, but Jessica Simpson apparently loves motherhood so much that she is ready for round two! Yes, the blonde singer reportedly has a bun in the oven.
“It definitely wasn’t planned,” a source told Us Weekly. “But yes, Jessica is pregnant again.”
Which begs the question on today’s ‘Ty Loves NY’: Doesn’t Jessica Simpson have a multi-million dollar endorsement with Weight Watchers? Jessica signed with the weight loss company earlier this year, and wasn’t shy about having a difficult time losing the weight.
That was until recently: ”Since she gave birth to her daughter Maxwell in May, Jessica Simpson has lost more than 60 pounds with the help of a Weight Watchers’ regimen of smoothies, proteins, veggies and healthy snacks.”
So what will happen to the endorsement deal now that she is pregnant with child number two? Will she continue bringing in the money? Or will Weight Watchers dump her?
While her rep has not confirmed the pregnancy, if it is indeed true we wish Jessica and her family the best!
“Motherhood is by far the best thing I’ve ever expected,” she tweeted in May.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!