Jessica Simpson Pregnant Again!? Wait, Can You Be Pregnant AND On Weight Watchers?
It’s only been seven months since she delivered her first child (named Maxwell) with fiance Eric Johnson, but Jessica Simpson apparently loves motherhood so much that she is ready for round two! Yes, the blonde singer reportedly has a bun in the oven.
“It definitely wasn’t planned,” a source told Us Weekly. “But yes, Jessica is pregnant again.”
Which begs the question on today’s ‘Ty Loves NY’: Doesn’t Jessica Simpson have a multi-million dollar endorsement with Weight Watchers? Jessica signed with the weight loss company earlier this year, and wasn’t shy about having a difficult time losing the weight.
That was until recently: “Since she gave birth to her daughter Maxwell in May, Jessica Simpson has lost more than 60 pounds with the help of a Weight Watchers’ regimen of smoothies, proteins, veggies and healthy snacks.”
So what will happen to the endorsement deal now that she is pregnant with child number two? Will she continue bringing in the money? Or will Weight Watchers dump her?
While her rep has not confirmed the pregnancy, if it is indeed true we wish Jessica and her family the best!
“Motherhood is by far the best thing I’ve ever expected,” she tweeted in May.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video