Chris Brown deleted his Twitter account but he has not broken up with social media altogether. He’s taken his party to Instagram, where he offered a sketch and a new album title that is presumably in the works.
On Tuesday (November 27) Brown posted a image of himself sketching a picture that shows sharp fangs (or spikes) atop the head of a cartoon character and a stamp of an “X” prominently placed at the center of the page. [See the image here]
“New album coming soon! ‘X’ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he wrote in the caption to the picture.
Brown, who deleted his twitter account earlier this week after a crude back-and-forth with a comedian, has continued to express himself on Instagram. Before he posted the “New album” message, he posted a picture of Tupac holding up his middle finger.
His caption: ”That awkward moment when the only person u can relate to in the world is dead.”
Fortune, Brown’s last album, hit stands in June of 2012. If X becomes his next official release, it will be the singer’s sixth studio album.
--E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge