You gotta love the spirit of NYC. Especially as the holiday season is in full effect. NYC is perceived as a hard city – rough around the edges – but beneath our crazy exterior and rush from here to there we tend to have a soft side. From Brooklyn all the way through Manhattan to Harlem and the rest of the boroughs – I am proud to live in a city that is creative and diverse.
Last night, Philips Color Kinetics LED lighting launched a light show at the top of the Empire State Building accompanied to Alicia Keys “Girl On Fire” and “Empire State of Mind.”
- Watch the light show HERE!
There is something very nostalgic about this video. It makes me feel like I am watching a moment in time along with millions of others that got to experience this coming together at the biggest landmark of the city. I look forward to the other light shows to happen at the Empire State Building.
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Tell Us Your Best Holiday Party Story And Win $500
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album