Zann’s #Fangirl Moment: Twitter Feud Between The Wanted and One Direction
All of these groups have my heart. I have a favorite but shhh! You only know who that is if you follow me on Twitter (@zanntastic), where I post nonsense love posts to them. Don’t judge, they’re of age.
However, there are so many boy bands these days, it’s hard to keep up.
The biggest right now are clearly The Wanted and One Direction. But There is only one spot at the top. There always is only one spot. No matter what you do in life, there is only. one. spot.
What I don’t like is when the claws come out to get to that top spot. Some of you may be saying to yourself, “Zann, what in the h-e-double hockey sticks are you talking about? Spit it out!”
About a week ago, a feud broke out between Zayn and Louis from One Direction, against Max George and Tom Parker of The Wanted on Twitter.
It started with Max simply tweeting a photo of him and Psy and Zayn calling Max a wannabe.
Then Tom stepped in to defend Max, and eventually Louis stepped in to defend Zayn. It all ended in threats of a big fight happening in NYC when both groups are in town. (All of the corresponding Tweets have been removed from Twitter)
I lost a lot of respect for One Direction in this feud and a little for The Wanted. They were the ones to throw the first blow. Let’s be honest, none of these boys’ bands are the first, and they are definitely not the last (Sorry to break it to ya).
What do you think about the twitter feud between the 2 groups? Why do you think Zayn started the fight with The Wanted? Is One Direction feeling insecure, because The Wanted are becoming so successful?
Leave your comments below!
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!