The outpouring of help from across the tri-state area and across the country has been overwhelming since the tragedy of Hurricane Sandy struck the area. The latest comes from WAT-AAH!, a premium bottled water company for kids by kids.
The company has partnered with DoSomething.org and kids across NYC to collect canned good for “1 Act, Give Back, Feel Good,” a charity event benefiting The Food Bank For NYC.
The event will highlighted by performances from Ryan Beatty, Angelique Sabrina and Jordan Newt plus feature games and prizes. The event will take place on November 28th from 6pm – 8pm at Arte Studios, 265 West 37th Street in New York City.
For those who cannot attend the event, donations will be accepted at a virtual food drive HERE.
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’
- Dirty On The Dos: Jennifer Lopez’s Cell Phone Biz, Paris Hilton Signed By Lil Wayne & More!
- Battle Of The Boroughs: Staten Island Vs. New Jersey For Six Flags Tickets!