Kids In NYC Aim To Give Back For Sandy Relief Effort
The outpouring of help from across the tri-state area and across the country has been overwhelming since the tragedy of Hurricane Sandy struck the area. The latest comes from WAT-AAH!, a premium bottled water company for kids by kids.
The company has partnered with DoSomething.org and kids across NYC to collect canned good for “1 Act, Give Back, Feel Good,” a charity event benefiting The Food Bank For NYC.
The event will highlighted by performances from Ryan Beatty, Angelique Sabrina and Jordan Newt plus feature games and prizes. The event will take place on November 28th from 6pm – 8pm at Arte Studios, 265 West 37th Street in New York City.
For those who cannot attend the event, donations will be accepted at a virtual food drive HERE.
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video