The outpouring of help from across the tri-state area and across the country has been overwhelming since the tragedy of Hurricane Sandy struck the area. The latest comes from WAT-AAH!, a premium bottled water company for kids by kids.
The company has partnered with DoSomething.org and kids across NYC to collect canned good for “1 Act, Give Back, Feel Good,” a charity event benefiting The Food Bank For NYC.
The event will highlighted by performances from Ryan Beatty, Angelique Sabrina and Jordan Newt plus feature games and prizes. The event will take place on November 28th from 6pm – 8pm at Arte Studios, 265 West 37th Street in New York City.
For those who cannot attend the event, donations will be accepted at a virtual food drive HERE.
–E.J. Judge, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope