Battle of the Overplayed Christmas Songs
I love this time of year. It feels like a sense of community when we are all actually speaking to eachother in the malls…”excuse me, can you move the hell out of my way so I can get that Thomas the Train deluxe set for my kid?!” It’s quite remarkable how much joy the holiday season brings.
In reality though, if you didn’t sense the sarcasm in that statement, I do love the holiday season. It just always brings a special feeling to the heart. Those that aren’t so giving are, and those who like to give, well you can ship all gifts to ME, C/O Zann, 345 Hudson St, NYC, NY 10005, 11th FL.
There is just ONE thing I don’t enjoy about the holiday season, and that is… DUN DUN DUN, the overplay of some Christmas songs.
I love Christmas music, don’t get me wrong. I love walking down Fulton St. Mall, my Starbucks in hand (soy misto, btw), and hearing Macy’s Christmas music blasting through the street. BUT, let’s be honest… when it comes to SOME people that play Christmas music, I’m a little overwhelmed by how many times I hear the same song over and over.
I want to see if you feel the same way. These are the 3 songs I feel are overplayed on the Christmas circuit.
Which one do you think is the MOST overplayed out of these 3?
Mariah Carey – All I Want For Christmas
N*SYNC – Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Carol of the Bells
What song do YOU think is the most overplayed? Choose below or add your own!
–Zann, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Today’s Dirty: Lindsay’s Secret Miscarriage & Bieber Will Never Be Deported!
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors