Rihanna and Em’s new collaboration track is far from a “Love the Way You Lie” part two. Instead, I think it could be part one of “Love the Way You Strip.” Eminem’s lyrics are clever and witty and even a little RATCHET (Ratchet = Nasty, Ghetto, Raunchy!) and Rihanna sounds like she’s preparing for another S&M session.
I think it’s sexy, but just be warned that it’s NOT what you’re expecting.
Take a listen to the song and judge for yourself right HERE.
Rihanna’s new album Unapolgetic is out now.
In other Rihanna news…
RiRi got a little nasty while performing in London last week during her 777 Tour stop. Apparently, Rihanna got mad at her back up band for being “off” while performing “Where Have You Been.” But the band seems to be on point; it could be the backing vocal track that threw her off.
Either way, she actually takes the time to stop the performance, chastise her band and makes them start from the top. Pretty unprofessional, actually.
Watch the video HERE and let us know what YOU think!
–Eutopia, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain