While Usher tapped out at 11 consecutive weeks this year, Miguel has an opportunity to break Usher’s streak.
“Adorn” is the first song Miguel has produced and written. The dreamy single is from Miguel’s Kaleidoscope Dream, which the singer released in October.
“I feel like I’ve been blessed to be a vessel for ['Adorn'],” the singer told Charlotte NC’s WPEG. “I got off the plane and came home and felt these chords for it.”
The album, he said, went beyond just the usual R&B songs and production.
“It’s more about Miguel and his lifestyle,” he said. “The first album was like a good handshake. I look you in the eye and say, ‘Hello my name is Miguel how you doing.’ [Kaleidoscope Dream] is like, we sit down and get to have a drink and conversation. You understand where I’m coming from and what it is that I believe and what I think about when I’m by myself.”
-Erik Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win A Grill From Frank’s Red Hot
- Win A Bklyn Nets Beach Pack
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care