‘Glee’ Channels Its Inner Superhero For Latest Episode
It’s a bird! it’s a plane! Actually it’s just the members of New Directions playing dress up.
This week on Glee, the gang is channeling their inner superheroes and defending the world from the rival glee club, The Warblers, who have stolen their trophy from Nationals.
We’re guessing the only way to get it back seems to be by singing and of course dancing with a little help from a fellow flee club member since the episode is called “Dynamic Duets.”
This episode introduces us to Hunter, the new leader of the Warblers who tries to take Blaine away from McKinley with an a cappella rendition of Kelly Clarkson’s “Dark Side.”
Blaine seems pretty comfortable in that blazer, wouldn’t you say? If you ask us, he might be a little too comfortable.
Marley on the other hand isn’t looking too comfortable with the way Ryder and Jake are fighting over her. The two guys’ performance of R.E.M.’s “Superman” though gets to the crux of their rivalry, “I know you don’t love that guy cause I can see right through you.”
So who is it that she really wants?
Well, apparently a hero if we take her on her word. Marley teams up with her fellow rival, Kitty for a power pop performance of Bonnie Tyler’s “Holding Out For a Hero” from Footloose.
Blaine and Sam aren’t waiting around though for someone else to take care of them, they’re looking within themselves. The two team up for their own version of David Bowie’s “Heroes.”
With sectionals right around the corner, the gang is hard at work to grab the top spot. Their performance of fun.’s “Some Nights” is a showstopper that would be perfect for the competition.
It also makes us wonder if Finn should just take over permanently for Mr. Schuster. It’s that good.
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tix To See The Devils Take On The Rangers
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training