92.3 NOW Resident Mixer DJ Jay Dabhi has just dropped his debut album “The WeekEND” today!
Here’s Jay with a little insight on the new release:
My album is mixture of different forms of Dance music I enjoy – everything from commercial vocals, Progressive & Deep House to Dubstep and Drum & Bass. I had Duane Harden (writer of Bob Sinclar’s “Love Generation” as well as other countless dance hits) & Moises Modesto (currently has a song write on Tiesto’s Musical Freedom label) write the songs on my album.
I enlisted singers from both the US and Europe to guest feature on The WeekEND. Singer’s including Jada – an awesome girl group from Boston, Kelvin Scott – a nice R&B singer from Atlanta, Sagi Rei from Italy and last but not least, repping NYC are MMAIO & G-Deep. Both of them did a fantastic job on the songs they’re featured on.
The album is available on iTunes NOW and at the time of this writing, it’s at #29 of the iTunes Dance Album Chart!
The album was really fun to work on throughout this year. In the past, I always started song ideas but never finished them. I was determined to bring completion into my life. It was a great learning experience – from thinking of ideas, writing the song and finding the right artist to sing the song.
It was a great experience and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.
–Jay Dabhi, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video