92.3 NOW Resident Mixer DJ Jay Dabhi has just dropped his debut album “The WeekEND” today!
Here’s Jay with a little insight on the new release:
My album is mixture of different forms of Dance music I enjoy – everything from commercial vocals, Progressive & Deep House to Dubstep and Drum & Bass. I had Duane Harden (writer of Bob Sinclar’s “Love Generation” as well as other countless dance hits) & Moises Modesto (currently has a song write on Tiesto’s Musical Freedom label) write the songs on my album.
I enlisted singers from both the US and Europe to guest feature on The WeekEND. Singer’s including Jada – an awesome girl group from Boston, Kelvin Scott – a nice R&B singer from Atlanta, Sagi Rei from Italy and last but not least, repping NYC are MMAIO & G-Deep. Both of them did a fantastic job on the songs they’re featured on.
The album is available on iTunes NOW and at the time of this writing, it’s at #29 of the iTunes Dance Album Chart!
The album was really fun to work on throughout this year. In the past, I always started song ideas but never finished them. I was determined to bring completion into my life. It was a great learning experience – from thinking of ideas, writing the song and finding the right artist to sing the song.
It was a great experience and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it.
–Jay Dabhi, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Dirty On The Dos: Selena’s “F” Bomb, Lindsay Lohan Is A Mobster & More!
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial