TONIGHT: EDM For Sandy Relief in NYC feat. The Crystal Method, Drop The Lime, Disco Fries & More
Tonight (Monday, November 19th) at the Gramercy Theater (127 West 23rd Street) in New York City, some of the biggest names in EDM are coming together to benefit victims of Hurricane Sandy with a night full of blips, beats and bros.
It all starts at 7PM, featuring The Crystal Method (DJ set), Tommie Sunshine, Drop The Lime, Run DMT, The Disco Fries, Dances With White Girls, Gosteffects, Alexander Technique, Lee Kalt, Blaqwell, FIGO (DJ set), Prince Terrance, Monikkr, Valentine, Carl Louise & Martin Danielle, Alex English & Star Eyes, Subset, DJ Dali, Metaphysical & Aramix Vega and Romeo Vs. Juliet.
EDM FOR SANDY RELIEF
** A benefit concert for The American Red Cross
& Hurricane Sandy victims. **
(100% PROCEEDS DONATED TO AMERICAN RED CROSS)
**AN ALL AGES EVENT**
CLICK HERE to purchase tickets ($20)!
(**All ticketing fees from Live Nation and Ticketmaster have been waived.**)
There will also be a Thanksgiving Food Drive at the venue, so bring canned and non-perishable foods for donation to New Yorkers in need in exchange for special prizes and giveaways!
Oh and there’s going to be a silent auction too where you can bid on items courtesy of the show’s corporate sponsors.
Hurricane Sandy In Photos:
- Hurricane Sandy: “Frankenstorm” In Photos
- The Damage Levied By Hurricane Sandy
- Heartbreaking Images Of Breezy Point After Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Hits Hard On Staten Island
- Stay Up To Date With Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts HERE >
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Bieber’s DUI Trial Delayed to May 5
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’