Justin Bieber Was King At AMAs, Psy Goes ‘Gangnam’ With MC Hammer
Justin Bieber dominated the American Music Awards last night. Bieber’s wins included the biggest award of the night, Artist of the Year. His mom joined him onstage as he collected the trophy, beating out Rihanna, Maroon 5, Katy Perry and Drake.
Taylor Swift won her fifth consecutive award for favorite country female artist.
Carly Rae Jepsen, who performed early in the night, won favorite new artist.
But what has Ty Bentli and the rest of country talking this morning is hands down the biggest surprise of the night: Korean rapper PSY and MC Hammer. Hammer joined the buzzed-about pop star for his viral hit “Gangnam Style.” PSY rocked traditional “Hammer” pants as they danced to his jam and to Hammer’s “Too Legit to Quit.”
Watch the performance here and fyi… you will be catching yourself dancing your butt off!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”