Justin Bieber dominated the American Music Awards last night. Bieber’s wins included the biggest award of the night, Artist of the Year. His mom joined him onstage as he collected the trophy, beating out Rihanna, Maroon 5, Katy Perry and Drake.
Taylor Swift won her fifth consecutive award for favorite country female artist.
Carly Rae Jepsen, who performed early in the night, won favorite new artist.
But what has Ty Bentli and the rest of country talking this morning is hands down the biggest surprise of the night: Korean rapper PSY and MC Hammer. Hammer joined the buzzed-about pop star for his viral hit “Gangnam Style.” PSY rocked traditional “Hammer” pants as they danced to his jam and to Hammer’s “Too Legit to Quit.”
Watch the performance here and fyi… you will be catching yourself dancing your butt off!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Battle Of The Beats: Demi & Cher vs Mariah & Miguel
- Cody Simpson On What To Expect From His New Album ‘Surfers Paradise’
- Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull ‘Live It Up’ In Sultry New Video
- Miley Cyrus Announces New Single, Keeps Quiet About Justin Bieber Collabo
- Bet They See NYC Based Rapper Kwame Darko NOW
- Miguel Lands On Fan, Bieber Booed, Swift Wins Big At Billboard Music Awards