According to RadarOnline, Justin is said to have followed close behind but couldn’t get past her driveway’s locked gate, so he hung on to it and shouted her name for a while. Young love. You can’t deny, it’s insanity!
As the story goes, Biebs eventually got back into his white Ferrari and drove off. But that wasn’t the end, because she let him back in during the night. Could it have been his late-night tweet?
Those two are the classic case of a yoyo: up and down and all around!
But it seems like Justin has been wearing his heart on his sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Remember when he covered Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me A River?”
Justin Bieber, you’re so emo!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Ty Loves NY’s Challenge To Kanye West: Donate Gifts To A War Veteran Family