Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get Dinner, Get Awkward
According to RadarOnline, Justin is said to have followed close behind but couldn’t get past her driveway’s locked gate, so he hung on to it and shouted her name for a while. Young love. You can’t deny, it’s insanity!
As the story goes, Biebs eventually got back into his white Ferrari and drove off. But that wasn’t the end, because she let him back in during the night. Could it have been his late-night tweet?
Those two are the classic case of a yoyo: up and down and all around!
But it seems like Justin has been wearing his heart on his sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Remember when he covered Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me A River?”
Justin Bieber, you’re so emo!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’