Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get Dinner, Get Awkward
According to RadarOnline, Justin is said to have followed close behind but couldn’t get past her driveway’s locked gate, so he hung on to it and shouted her name for a while. Young love. You can’t deny, it’s insanity!
As the story goes, Biebs eventually got back into his white Ferrari and drove off. But that wasn’t the end, because she let him back in during the night. Could it have been his late-night tweet?
Those two are the classic case of a yoyo: up and down and all around!
But it seems like Justin has been wearing his heart on his sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Remember when he covered Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me A River?”
Justin Bieber, you’re so emo!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!