According to RadarOnline, Justin is said to have followed close behind but couldn’t get past her driveway’s locked gate, so he hung on to it and shouted her name for a while. Young love. You can’t deny, it’s insanity!
As the story goes, Biebs eventually got back into his white Ferrari and drove off. But that wasn’t the end, because she let him back in during the night. Could it have been his late-night tweet?
Those two are the classic case of a yoyo: up and down and all around!
But it seems like Justin has been wearing his heart on his sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Remember when he covered Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me A River?”
Justin Bieber, you’re so emo!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!