Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Get Dinner, Get Awkward
According to RadarOnline, Justin is said to have followed close behind but couldn’t get past her driveway’s locked gate, so he hung on to it and shouted her name for a while. Young love. You can’t deny, it’s insanity!
As the story goes, Biebs eventually got back into his white Ferrari and drove off. But that wasn’t the end, because she let him back in during the night. Could it have been his late-night tweet?
Those two are the classic case of a yoyo: up and down and all around!
But it seems like Justin has been wearing his heart on his sleeve for a couple of weeks now. Remember when he covered Justin Timberlake’s “Cry Me A River?”
Justin Bieber, you’re so emo!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video