Ty Bentli‘s girlfriend Corri will be making her East Coast move next month, which has gotten him thinking a lot about their upcoming living situation. With their schedules being so busy (she’s an actor, and he’s our favorite morning show guy), will they have time to actually talk? Between the emails, mass texts from co workers and making sure they are up to date on their social media accounts, will Ty and Corri be widowing themselves from each other?
It happens to the best of us in ANY relationship. You are around your significant other, and instead of enjoying your dinner date you’re both texting, Instagram-ing, or just too busy playing Angry Birds: Star Wars. What do you do? Is your relationship starting to spiral downwards?
Take a listen to some of our listeners from this morning’s ‘Ty Loves NY’, as they talk about how they are being widowed:
Are you currently being widowed thanks to Facebook? How about your boyfriend who insists on playing the new Nintendo Wii U? How about you cut the power cords, take out your phones batteries and just get away! Life is too short to sit around not talking, not communicating, and not being with the ones we love.
Although maybe cutting the power cords is a little bit drastic.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio
- Dirty On The Dos: Taylor Swift Throws Bieber Shade & Is Miley Cyrus Lip Locking Rihanna?