Thanksgiving Song Goes Viral On YouTube: Hit Or Horrible?
Thanksgiving has gone viral, thanks to a new video making the rounds on YouTube. The “hit” comes from 12-year-old Nicole Westbrook and producer Patrice Wilson with PMW Live; which is responsible for bringing the world Rebecca Black‘s song, “Friday.”
The song is called “It’s Thanksgiving” and you guessed it, it’s all about Thanksgiving. The video features Nicole and her friends cooking and eating a fine Thanksgiving feast. The video turns up the cheese even more with Nicole using a turkey leg as a microphone.
The video currently has over eight million views on YouTube, making it a hit, but most of the comments are negative. It also has over 120,000 dislikes.
-Steve Wiseman, 104.3 WOMC/Detroit
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video