“Once Upon A Time…”: What Story Do You Tell That You KNOW Is True, But People Never Believe You?
On yesterday’s ‘Ty Loves NY,’ Producer Jason confessed a story to the crew live on-air about a scary gnome he saw in his bedroom when he was only 8-years-old. In the story, he would woke in the middle of the night from a nightmare, ran to his parents room, and crashed on their bed. When he walked back to his room in the morning, he opened the door and saw a little gnome on his floor. The gnome ended up noticing him, and ran under Jason’s bed!
Sounds pretty darn made up, right? He swears it true!
But do you believe it? A little two-foot gnome stealing socks and running under the bed? I mean, it’s kind of fun to imagine (or frightening), but we all think that story is a bit fabricated from the mind of an 8-year-old.
We all have stories that we’ve told once where we SWEAR its true, but it’s just so outrageous people think you’re crazy.
Take a listen to what some of the Tri-state had to say about the one story they SWEAR is true:
Have you witnessed something so outrageous that when you tell your friends and family about it, they think you’re either crazy or just trying to pull their leg? You swear you saw that toy just move and talk to you!! If you have a story, share it in the comments below.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!