After Lil Wayne‘s health scare, in which he was reported to have a seizure-like episode on a plane, fans and friends alike expressed concern. Nicki Minaj has recently spoken out on the condition of her YMCMB boss.
The private plane landed in light of the medical emergency on Thursday (October 26). While Weezy’s health condition is still unclear, Nicki Minaj has offered her support.
“He said he was OK,” Nicki Minaj told MTV News. ”I know they didn’t want him to fly. Everybody that’s around him is taking care of him. Wayne has so many people around him that truly, genuinely love him. I’m not worried at all. Even him being on the plane, thank God that there was somebody there right away that was able to help him. I’m just thankful that he was OK.”
Lil Wayne recently lost a lawsuit to Quincy Jones III over a documentary called The Carter. He was ordered to pay over $2.2 million, as a result.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’