One Direction Launch Spotify App & Pop Up Store
The app will allow fans to discover what each member is listening to with exclusive playlists. Additionally, they’ll be able to make their own 1D playlists. Fans can even submit songs to the band and keep up with the guys on Instagram and Twitter feeds.
— One Direction (@onedirection) November 15, 2012
If that’s not enough for 1D fans, the boys will open their first pop-up store this weekend in New York. Directioners can head to the One Direction Pop-Up Store at 2 Penn Plaza in Manhatten for all their holiday needs.
Open November 17 through December 30, it’s the perfect spot to shop for all the One Direction fans in your life or simply get something for yourself. Located next to Penn Station, fans can purchase two exclusive limited edition images, skins and have access to special contests and promotions.
SEE ALSO: 1D World Pop Up Store Launch In NYC
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Meet Braxton, Britney Spears’ Biggest Fan
- Cutest Baby Award Goes to John Legend Look-alike
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’