The app will allow fans to discover what each member is listening to with exclusive playlists. Additionally, they’ll be able to make their own 1D playlists. Fans can even submit songs to the band and keep up with the guys on Instagram and Twitter feeds.
— One Direction (@onedirection) November 15, 2012
If that’s not enough for 1D fans, the boys will open their first pop-up store this weekend in New York. Directioners can head to the One Direction Pop-Up Store at 2 Penn Plaza in Manhatten for all their holiday needs.
Open November 17 through December 30, it’s the perfect spot to shop for all the One Direction fans in your life or simply get something for yourself. Located next to Penn Station, fans can purchase two exclusive limited edition images, skins and have access to special contests and promotions.
SEE ALSO: 1D World Pop Up Store Launch In NYC
-Annie Reuter, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’