Nike Shoes and Furby Dolls: What’s Your Strange Investment?
A family whose home was ravaged by Hurricane Sandy out in Breezy Point, Queens was relieved when they found out their baseball card collection was not only unharmed, but it was completely in mint condition! The collection is going to help them pay for their son’s college tuition! It goes to show, sometimes a strange investment just might pay off in the end.
Baseball cards aren’t that weird or strange of an investment… but what happens if you collect hundreds of Nike shoes? On ‘Ty Loves NY’ this morning, the crew took calls from the Tri-state revealing their odd investments that just might pay off.
I remember back during my childhood, Glow Worms, Barbies and even Furby’s were the it things to collect! People have Pokemon cards, Dragon Ball Z and even Tickle-Me-Elmo’s.
What are the things that you have collected over the years, that one day you’re going to trade in for some mad money? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour