Nike Shoes and Furby Dolls: What’s Your Strange Investment?
A family whose home was ravaged by Hurricane Sandy out in Breezy Point, Queens was relieved when they found out their baseball card collection was not only unharmed, but it was completely in mint condition! The collection is going to help them pay for their son’s college tuition! It goes to show, sometimes a strange investment just might pay off in the end.
Baseball cards aren’t that weird or strange of an investment… but what happens if you collect hundreds of Nike shoes? On ‘Ty Loves NY’ this morning, the crew took calls from the Tri-state revealing their odd investments that just might pay off.
I remember back during my childhood, Glow Worms, Barbies and even Furby’s were the it things to collect! People have Pokemon cards, Dragon Ball Z and even Tickle-Me-Elmo’s.
What are the things that you have collected over the years, that one day you’re going to trade in for some mad money? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video