Lady Gaga’s “Cake” Teaser Is NOT So SWEET
We all know by now that our “Mother Monster” is not ashamed to show off her new curves, tattoos and a little Beyonce shake. But she’s got the ill lyrics apparently too:
“You chew beef, I wear meat/And stay on top of the — I’m-I’m-I’m-I’m/Getting fat and so is my bank/With a sold out world tour, b***h.”
Where’s Drake when you need him?
This is just a 15 second teaser video by the famous-for-dirty-photos photographer Terry Richardson to prepare the Little Monsters for her new 2013 album called ARTPOP.
POP meaning POP that BOOTY! She even has a little GAGA GONE WILD theme here, with a bunch of chicks in a bathtub having a little too much fun. I can’t wait to hear the full song and see the official video.
For now, you can check out the teaser HERE - if you dare!
–Eutopia, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video