Lady Gaga’s “Cake” Teaser Is NOT So SWEET
We all know by now that our “Mother Monster” is not ashamed to show off her new curves, tattoos and a little Beyonce shake. But she’s got the ill lyrics apparently too:
“You chew beef, I wear meat/And stay on top of the — I’m-I’m-I’m-I’m/Getting fat and so is my bank/With a sold out world tour, b***h.”
Where’s Drake when you need him?
This is just a 15 second teaser video by the famous-for-dirty-photos photographer Terry Richardson to prepare the Little Monsters for her new 2013 album called ARTPOP.
POP meaning POP that BOOTY! She even has a little GAGA GONE WILD theme here, with a bunch of chicks in a bathtub having a little too much fun. I can’t wait to hear the full song and see the official video.
For now, you can check out the teaser HERE - if you dare!
–Eutopia, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video