That is, unless you believe the hype that’s floating around on the internet, which says that RiRi isn’t the only woman allegedly trying to get preggers by Chris. So is Karrueche Tran!
Is this real life drama really unfolding before our eyes? I pray and hope not, but tabloids and my sources are all over it and say it’s true. I don’t know what to believe. I mean, truthfully I am just now getting over the whole battery incident from 2009 and I’m kinda-sorta enjoying Chris Brown’s music again.
I know this “ish” happens in real life. An attractive man playing two women who happen to be frenemies, both trying to win said man’s heart. Truthfully, you know what I would love to see out of all of this? Karrueche and Rihanna becoming best friends (at least on Twitter) and kissing Chris Brown goodbye!
Hopefully Ri and Karru won’t be peeing on sticks anytime soon!
What do YOU think? Is this all hype or could there be some truth to all of this? Take our poll and sound off in the comments section below!
–Micki Gamez, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set In Brooklyn
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- Sex Shops, OBGYN, Oh My! The Most Inappropriate Place You’ve Brought Your Child Is…
- Jennifer Lopez Talks Motherhood with Zann