Last night, during Madonna’s highly anticipated performance at Madison Square Garden, the Material Girl was joined on stage by South Korea’s esteemed Ambassador of Dance, PSY. And the viral video star showed the pop icon how to Gangnam Like A Virgin.
When Madonna hits the stage, she keeps the party going into the wee hours. In last night’s case, that meant keeping the crowd on their feet until one in the morning. Fans got a lot of treats last night; between Madge’s amazing backing band, exquisite lighting & set design, incredible costumes, tight-rope walkers, video montages and tons of dancers. But the best and biggest surprise was PSY flying in from Korea to perform his solo hit “Gangnam Style” – plus a duet on Madonna’s 2000 hit “Music.”
This was PSY’s first performance at the iconic NYC venue and he was obviously humbled by the experience. Heis undoubtedly feeling pretty good today, after losing his MSG virginity with Madonna.
-Joe Cingrana with additional reporting by Eutopia, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video